Pork Tenderloin

I have no pictures to post, but I can tell ya that it was super yummy and delicious.

I had a smithfield pork tenderloin, mrs. Dash's tomato, basil, garlic, stove top stuffing,  and kraft's mexican blend cheese.

I took out my 8x11 pan and buttered the bottom and sides.

I sliced almost all the way through the tenderloin(making it like a hoagie roll), sprinkled mrs. dash's mix over the bare meat both inside and out and let it sit for 5 minutes while cooking the stuffing in the microwave (less heat inside the house the better!!).

After the stuffing was cooked, I stuffed the stuffing inside the tenderloin, sprinkled a little more Mrs. Dash into the stuffing and covered with mexican blend cheese.
Then I placed it into a preheated 350* oven for 40 minutes, until the internal temperature was cooked through.

I served it with peas, homemade mashed potatoes, and biscuits to put everyone in a carbo coma for extra good sleep before they left. (We've had in-laws visiting for the past two weeks!)

2 comments:

Arabella said...

this sounds delish and will gift it a try! thanks for stopping by my blog last week.

Marie @ Sally Lee by the Sea
'Celebrating the Coastal Lifestyle'
http://nauticalcottageblog.com

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

this sounds easy enough that i think i could actually pull it off! yummy!