I heart Faces: dessert

It's my first entry and I am kinda excited but blah because look how LAME little my blog is compared to others. But that's okay with me most days...as it's personal friends and family and I don't advertise it. It's mainly to keep my recipes in searchable internet order and share them with said family and friends without writing them down on paper that will get lost before it reaches their houses.
Don't forget to check out all the other desserts *drool*
Dessert Photos to drool by..


Ok, onto the picture. My favorite Anniversary dessert: Strawberry cake with Strawberry frosting!

10 comments:

Lisa G. said...

Love the pink. This is my son's favorite combo!

Sereina said...

Looks tasty!

Anonymous said...

Looks so delicious and delicate!

Krista Lucas said...

yum! i love that you shot only part of it! the pink is fantastic. :)

krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

Crystal Rae said...

YUMMO!That's all I got to say!

Anya Coleman said...

Yummy photo!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls, it was really yummy and moist inside.

Kristi said...

The cake looks great but I am drooling over the limes in your banner!

Unknown said...

These are so pretty Jennifer :) I think your blog is very nice! I don't know what you were worried about. I think anyone that can bake is a total superstar : ) Very nice!

HoosierHomemade said...

That look really good! Thanks for sharing with us!
~Liz@HoosierHomemade