Easter Dinner.

Wait a minute, we did not have an Easter dinner. Whoops. We ate Las Palapas for lunch and watched a movie in the theatre during an earthquake. When we came home, we weren't all that hungry and I wasn't going to start a HUGE dinner at 6:00pm anyhow. So, Chris ate sugar cookies and I had a bowl of cereal. Impressive, huh?


Anyhow, today will be yummy dinner time.
Boneless BBQ Beef ribs
Buttermilk Biscuits
Green Beans
It's just the two of us and since Chris is going on a short trip this week we don't need leftovers that I refuse to eat. (bleh!)

I also bought 4 pounds of strawberries for only $3.99. I haven't quite figured out what I am going to do with them because they probably won't be good once Chris gets back...but this is always a favorite of mine. I might make this for small group this week. It has ALWAYS been a hit.


FRUIT SALSA
2 tart apples, peeled, cored and diced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
2 medium Kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
2 tablespoons apple jam

Mix all ingredients together and chill. Serve with Nilla Wafers. This is so amazingly yummy and healthy. It's quite refreshing as well. Maybe

1 comments:

rAmO said...

I puffy heart fruit salsa!!!!